* 200 grams wheat flour
* 200 grams grounded sugar
* 400 grams ghee
* 100 grams khoya/mawa
* 50 grams soaked and finely chopped almonds
* 4 pieces small cardamom
* 1 piece dalchini
1. Take 150 grams ghee and melt it. Add wheat flour and mix it well. Make use of very less amount water so as to make a stiff dough.
2. Pour rest of the ghee in a pan and put it on flame. Make circular balls with the dough and fry them. Put off the flame once the balls turn golden brown in colour.
3. Allow it cool. Then grind it in the grinder and ad khoya to it.
4. Now take another pan and heat a tablespoon ghee in it. Add dalchini and cardamom seeds, followed by wheat flour and khoya mixture. Fry for a minute or two.
5. Keep it to cool. Once it cools down stir after adding sugar and almonds.
6. Serve it. It can also be stored for upto 10 days if kept in an airtight jar.